Wednesday, May 2

Chávez Takes Over Foreign-Controlled Oil Projects in Venezuela

One two three four five six control begets mastery begets
An understanding of things like parabolic arcs
Or maybe Brownian Motion begets currents

The point is one two three four making the choices
Each day, even if I decide not to and

When I said Get a little distance from the distant at 7 a.m.
I was talking about getting closer to right now.

Out
Five Minutes Ago
In
One
Two
Three
Control
Mastery
Questions
Ninjas
Zombies
Frankenstein?
Wolves and stags
Horses and unicorns
Owls
Ana Nicole Smith Dies After Collapse
Wolfowitz, Violated Terms Officials Say
BP Chief Quits Over Revelations About Sex Life
 
 
 

But better and believe and true are day-to-day.
So is now. And there is no real problem with that, I think.

And my tummy hurts. That’s why.
 
 

No comments: